Andy allows its users to access encyclopedic information on a vast array of topics. You can literally ask any question and Andy should be able to give you an answer. Using voice commands Andy also supports various functionality control, such as opening applications and Android functions, getting directions from A to B, do the distance measurements, there are commands for browsing the internet, creating calendar entries and it also helps with word definitions, stock quotes, currency conversions and it can also answer mathematical questions. This all is accessible by voice. For a full list of supported voice commands click here: Voice Commands.
How does it work?
Andy simply recognizes your voice and speech, searches the Internet for the best answer, and reads it back to you in a clear and easy to understand voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen. Just give it a try and ask Andy a question. It can be anything! Or check out the video demo.
Andy covers culture and the arts, biographies and persons, geography and places, society and social sciences, history and events, natural and physical sciences, technology and applied science, religion and belief systems, health, mathematics and logic, philosophy and many other topics. You can also ask about weather and time in any world city or simply ask any question, just like you would do when you’re searching for something on-line.
To ask a question, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply type in your question manually to get the answer. Additionally, Andy can also send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and do distance measurements, time range measurements and a lot more.
One of Andy’s great features is its design to work with Bluetooth headsets (A2DP only, must pair with at least one device).
Hundreds of thousands of people are using Andy software daily, so give us a try: Download a free version today.
Currently Supported Features:
– General Questions (ask any question)
– Celebrity and famous people info (born, siblings, weight, height, etc.)
– Movie, music and other information (when released, cast, etc.)
– Android Applications (open Android apps by voice)
– Android Functions (control Android features and functions by voice)
– Browse Internet (browse the net using voice)
– Coordinates (get your current coordinates, down to a nearest address)
– Currency Conversions (Live exchange rates)
– Current Location (get your current location, down to a nearest address)
– Definitions (get definitions)
– Device Information (information about your android device)
– Directions to Nearest Place
– Distance + Directions
– Distance Measurements (from one place to another)
– Email Messaging
– Flight Status (get Live flight status information)
– Holidays (how many days till …)
– Interesting Facts (many interesting facts from science, etc.)
– Live Stock Quotes (in USD)
– Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Spot Price (in USD)
– Math Functions (huge variety of math functions supported)
– Music (play music just by saying the name of the song or name of the band)
– Personalization (teach Andy your name)
– Search Google (opens Google with your search term pre-filled)
– Search Photos (search Google photos by voice)
– Search Youtube (search videos by voice)
– Set Alarms & Wake Up times
– Set Reminders (at specific time)
– Set Reminders (in days/hours/minutes)
– Sport results
– Sunset/Sunrise (in any city)
– Text Messaging (text message by voice + read latest message)
– Time & Date (ask for time and date in any place in the world)
– Time & Date (what day is today, tomorrow, x days from now, etc.)
– Time & Date (what’s your local date and time)
– Tip calculations (good for calculating restaurant tips)
– Translate any English word or sentence to 65 languages.
– Voice Calls (call anyone in your address book just by using your voice)
– Weather (Live weather for your location + suggestions answer to questions such as: Do I need an umbrella, etc.)
– Weather (for any location worldwide)
– Word Spelling (will spell any word you ask for)
… and more…